A seamless pipe, as the name suggests, is a pipe without a seam or a weld-joint. Seamless pipes are thought to be able to withstand higher pressure, higher temperatures, higher mechanical stress and a corrosive atmosphere. It can be found in a wide range of applications such as in oil and gas, refinery, petrochemical, chemical, fertilizer, power, automotive, bearing, mechanical and structural.
The production of our seamless steel pipes is tightly regulated and all of the pipes we stock have been fully tested to international standards to ensure we only supply the highest quality products.
As a leading supplier of seamless stainless tubular products, we offer
- Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe
- Seamless Duplex Steel Pipe
- Seamless Super Duplex Steel Pipe
- Seamless Nickel Alloy Pipe
Our seamless pipes are manufactured in l in accordance with:
- ASTM A790 • ASTM A312 • ASTM A409
- ASTM A269 • ASTM B423 • ASTM B444
Dimensions in accordance with:
- ANSI B36.19 • ANSI B36.10